Aloe Vera For Acne Treatment
Aloe Vera For Acne Treatment. Aloe vera is beneficial to health and beauty. Today, I would like to mention another natural way to kill off your acne. It’s about using aloe vera in curing the acne.
Aloe vera is really useful to the skin. It does not only help to remove black heads, but it also makes skin bright and blushing. It is considered as one of the effective herbal remedies for acne. Additionally, it is quite easy to grow this plant in your garden or house.
Aloe vera contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which are good for skin. Its gel has effects on healing acne scar, minimizing pores, curing acne and making skin smoother. All what you need to do is peeling a fresh aloe vera, extracting the gel and applying it on acne-affected skin.
Aloe Vera For Acne Treatment
1. Aloe Vera Gel
This is the simplest way. You can apply it twice a day.
- Wash aloe vera
- Peel it (with a knife or by hand)
- Apply the gel on acne, gently rub it in circle
- Wash your face with warm water after 20 – 30 minutes; or
- Leave it overnight, and wash the face with warm water in the next morning.
Effect: clean the entire area of affected skin; brighten skin; remove acne and bruise; prevent wrinkles
2. Aloe Vera and Honey
- 1 leave of aloe vera + honey + 500 ml water
- Wash aloe vera carefully; peel and remove yellow resin
- Cook the gel with water in 15 minutes
- Pour the water into a small clean bowl, add four (4) teaspoons of honey
- When the mixture is cool, apply it on your face
- Leave it for 5 – 10 minutes and wash your face.
Effect: increase antiseptic and germicide, provide moisture; cure acne, whiten skin and reduce inflammation
Aloe vera for acne treatment – amazing face masks
3. Aloe Vera and Lemon
- Extract gel of aloe vera after washing it
- Grind the gel in a blender until it becomes soft
- Add some lemon juice (or a slice of lemon) into the blender to mix with the gel
- Apply the mixture on your face, then rinse off with water after 15 – 20 minutes
Effect: remove black heads and pimples; reduce redundant oil on skin
4. Aloe Vera, Turmeric and Honey
- Mix gel of aloe vera, turmeric powder and honey with some drops of pure rose water
- Apply the mixture on acne affected skin area
- Relax in 20 – 30 minutes, then rinse off with water
Effect: kill off acnes; minimize the pores
5. Aloe Vera and Rice Water
- After washing rice, keep the water. Wait until it divides into two layers: pure water on the top and milky water at the bottom. Remove pure water
- Mix aloe vera gel and milky water
- Apply the mixture on your face, rinse off after 20 – 30 minutes; or
- Leave it on your face overnight, then wash face with warm water in the next morning
Effect: treat pimple, reduce bruise and whiten the skin
- Always wash your face and hand before apply gel or mask
- Use clean cotton or brush to put the gel or mask on your face
- Except method 1, all of other methods should not be used every day (maximum 3 times a week)
- For best result, you should also adjust your diet and rest
- Protect your skin from sunlight
- It’s the best time to use the mask before you sleep
- Remove all green cover of aloe vera to avoid itching and irritation
- Stop using aloe vera immediately in case your skin is too sensitive
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!