Face Mask with Avocado and Lemon
Avocado with its nutrients is really helpful to our health. Additionally, it can be used as a home remedy for beauty. You can check one of the homemade avocado face masks here. Today, I’ll continue sharing you with another homemade face mask with avocado and lemon. Honestly, avocado is one of my most favorite natural face masks.
Contained many beneficial fats, natural oil extract and moisturizer as well as antioxidants, avocado is absolutely amazing to those who are facing with dryness and lack of vitality.
So here is the way to prepare this homemade face mask with avocado and lemon at your home. Don’t worry. It will not take you time for this magical face mask.
Face Mask with Avocado and Lemon for Dry Skin
To make the natural face mask with avocado and lemon for your skin, you will need the following materials:
- ½ avocado (ripe)
- 3 small slices of pineapple
- ¼ lemon
- ½ tablespoon of pure olive oil
- ¼ tablespoon of honey
- Add avocado and pineapple in a blender. Blend them and lemon juice until the paste is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a clean bowl. Add honey and olive oil in the mixture, stir them properly.
Apply the mask:
- Clean your hands and face
- Apply the mask on your face in circles. Avoid eye area
- Totally relax within 15 – 20 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water, then cold water. Or you can steam little water, then massage your face in circles in 3 – 5 minutes to remove the mask.
- Apply moisturizing cream on your face and go to sleep.
Keep in mind:
- If you don’t consume all of the mixture to your face, you can use the remaining amount for your neck and arms.
- Prepare amount which is enough for one-time use. In case of redundancy, you can store the mixture in your fridge within one (01) week. However, you should throw it immediately if the mixture has bad smell before one week.
- You should use pure honey to avoid any allergy or redness.
- You can apply this mask at a maximum of 2 -3 times a week. As you know, too much of anything is bad.
- You should apply the mask before bed time for best result.
- You have to stay away from direct sunlight when you have outdoor activities.
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!