FACE MASK WITH EGG WHITES
Face mask with egg whites is one of the methods to whiten and nourish your skin. Egg white mask has effects on tarnishing wrinkles and making skin blushed. You will look younger and more glory.
Today, I’m sharing you with some ways to prepare a face mask with egg whites.
How to prepare face mask with egg white
1. Egg white
This is the simplest mask because you need only egg white. And it’s extremely easy to prepare this homemade face mask.
- Break the egg into two, then keep yolk and egg white in two different bowls.
- Carry on whipping egg white until bubbles appear.
- Clean your face. You can also do a facial sauna in 5 – 10 minutes before applying the mask for better result.
- Cover egg white on your face about 15 – 20 minutes, till it comes dry.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Apply routine skin care
You can use this mask twice a week. Remember to protect your skin from UV rays by sun scream when you have outdoor activities.
2. Egg white and honey
If you have oily skin, you are having large pores on face which make skin rough and cause acne. Homemade face mask with egg whites will definitely help to minimize the pores. You can use it two or three times a week.
- Egg white + honey + lemon (lime) extract
- Mix all of the materials in a clean bowl. Whip the mixture, then apply it to your face for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water when the mask gets dry.
You should not peel the dry mask, but use water. Keep following this method, the pores will be minimized and your skin becomes brighter, whitener and smoother. Pimples are also reduced.
And do not forget to avoid direct sunlight.
Homemade face mask with egg whites
3. Egg white and seaweed
Here is another way to make homemade face mask with egg whites yourself.
You will need:
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons of yogurt (sugar free)
- Olive oil (2 teaspoons)
- 2 drops of vitamin E
- Seaweed extract
- Put all of them into a clean bowl, make a mixture. Apply the paste on your face and relax in 30 minutes. Then wash your face with water.
Using this mask, you will get rosy white skin. It also helps to reduce skin melanin.
Seaweeds are really good for skin. It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that supply nutrients, improve elasticity and reduce dryness as well as dead skin.
4. Egg white and olive
The mask is effective to acnes prevention and treatment.
In order to prepare the face mask with egg whites and olive oil, it requires the following stuff.
- Egg white + olive oil + honey
- After breaking an egg, you have to keep white and yolk separately. Add one teaspoon of honey and few drops of olive oil into the bowl which contains egg white, then mix them properly.
- Cover the mask on your face within 20 – 30 minutes.
- Use warm water to wash your face.
Your skin will be smooth, soft and glory. The mask also have effects on acne and acne scars. Try to use this mask two times a week for best result.
In case you have oily skin, skip olive oil.
Face mask with egg white, spa in your home
These homemade face masks with egg whites do not cause any allergy to the skin, even if your skin is too sensitive. Now you don’t have to spend much on going to spa or clinic for skin treatment, just try to use natural herbal materials. It’s totally safe to your skin.
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!