GARLIC FOR ACNE TREATMENT
Most of people are dealing with acne which may ruin confidence and cause a pain, even scar as well as bruise. Due to environment such as pollution, heat, humidity or unhealthy food and unhygienic living conditions, acne appears on the face. Additionally, zinc deficiency and improper skin care are the most considerable factors. There are many natural methods to get rid of acne. One of them is using garlic for acne treatment.
Garlic is not only good for health, but it is also helpful to the beauty. Lots of people don’t like garlic due to its unpleasant smell. However, it can treat acne effectively.
Garlic has three active elements including allicin, diallyl sulfide and ajoene. Allicin is the strongest element among of three contents. In fact, when fresh garlic is crushed or chopped, the enzyme known as alliinase converts allin into allicin. So the smaller pieces of garlic chopped or crushed, the higher active element is.
How to use garlic for acne treatment?
- It’s really simple. You just use a sharp knife to slice the garlic and cover it on the acne about 5 – 10 minutes, then wash face with clean water.
- In another way, you can chop or crush the garlic, add little water to make a paste, and apply it to acne affected skin area. Leave it on about 10 minutes, then rinse off with clean water.
- Apply garlic on acne affected skin area as soon as it appears for best result. Do not put garlic on acne when it is broken because the skin will get hurt / burnt with the heat of garlic.
- Clean the skin carefully before and after covering garlic to avoid skin infection.
- If your skin is too sensitive, do not apply garlic on it.
- Only apply garlic on acne or pimples, not other skin area.
- For safety, you should always check if it’s suitable to your skin or not by trying it on your wrest first.
In order to prevent acne, you can eat raw garlic but it will make your stomach little uncomfortable. Eating 2 – 3 cloves of garlic per day within three (3) months will help to purify blood in the body.
Blood purification will improve and increase oxygen level in the body. Thanks to it, we will have a vibrant face, glory skin and positive attitude.
Addition to this method, you should also take care of the skin properly. You should not ever go to sleep with a makeup on. Also, living attitude – stress – anxiety and other influences can cause acne, then impact on our confidence and beauty. So be happy and positive! Try to smile more, cry less and improve your daily food.
I hope the post of Garlic For Acne Treatment is useful to you. If you have any opinion or feedback, please share it with me.
Or you can also read Aloe Vera For Acne Treatment to decide which method is suitable for you most.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 🙂
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!