Homemade face mask with strawberry
Strawberry is inexpensive fruit as well as bring you lots of benefits including skin and health care. In previous article, I already shared you with health benefits of strawberries. And today, I am providing you with some beauty tips with this fruit. Ladies have to encounter a lot of skin problems like freckles, acne, dryness, moisture or wrinkles. It must be inconfident and uncomfortable to appear to the public or boyfriends if there are some pimples on your face. So let’s do something to improve our skin situation by homemade face mask with strawberry.
It’s quite easy to prepare strawberry face mask. Here we go for homemade face mask with strawberry which can help you improve the skin.
Following are the tips of Homemade Face Mask with Strawberry
Acne and bruise treatment
- 1 or 2 strawberries;
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt (sugar free);
- Smash strawberries, then add yogurt and mix them well;
- Clean your face, then apply the mixture to your whole face and neck;
- Wash your face after 20 minutes, then apply balancing emulsion and massage it gently for better result.
- Do it maximum 3 times/ week;
- Keep your skin away from direct sunlight;
- For best result, apply the mask before the bed time.
- If your skin is sensitive, replace yogurt with milk (sugar free).
And here is another way to prepare homemade face mask with strawberry that you can try for acne treatment.
- 2 strawberries;
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of wheat flour
- Mix smashed strawberry, honey and wheat flour.
- Clean your face, then apply the mixture. You can also massage your face gently within 3 minutes so that it will absorb the nutrients and vitamins of the mixture effectively.
- Wash your face with warm water after 20 – 30 minutes.
- Keep doing it twice a week.
While honey has high antibacterial activity and astringent, wheat flour is capable of balancing pH level to fend off pimples.
For eyes care
If your eyes are swollen, apply two slices of strawberry in 10 minutes. Your eyes will get recovered.
You can apply this homemade face mask with strawberry two or three times a week. Just remember to cover it before bed time for best result. As using pure fruit masks, you need to be patient for best result. After some time, your skin will be brightener, smoother and younger.
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!