HOMEMADE FACE MASKS FOR OILY SKIN
Homemade face masks for oily skin. Oily skin is actually happening when we don’t provide the skin with sufficient water. The less moisture skin receives, the much oil appears on it. When we sit in an air conditioned office, amount of water evaporates quickly. As a result, sebaceous gland (oil gland) increase its activity while the skin is still dry and dark.
In order to improve the situation, you can apply one of those homemade face masks for oily skin. It’s especially suitable for those who work long in air conditioned room. With those homemade face masks for oily skin, your skin is supplied with enough moisture and it becomes brighter, smoother and fresher.
How to prepare homemade face masks for oily skin
You don’t have to spend too much time on preparing those homemade face masks for oily skin. It’s really easy to make the face masks. All of the materials are available and inexpensive.
Tomato and honey
All you need is to have one tomato and one soup spoon of honey.
- Wash tomato under running water. Soak it into salt water for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze or grind tomato for its juice.
- Mix tomato juice and honey in a clean bowl.
- Use a piece of clean cotton to apply the mixture on face.
- Massage the face in circles for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Stay relaxed and wash face after 20 minutes.
Effect: This face mask is effectively supportive of moisture and anti-aging.
Cucumber and egg white
Cucumber and egg white is one of the homemade face masks for oily skin that you can prepare yourself at home quickly.
As its name, you will just need a half of cucumber and one egg white for this face mask.
- Grind ½ cucumber
- Mix it with egg white, then apply the mixture on face
- Keep the mask on face; relax the body and mind completely
- Clean face after 20 minutes
Effect: Provide moisture and minimize the pores.
Grape and egg white
You will need:
- Grinded grapes, one egg white and some drops of lemon extract.
- Put all of above materials into a clean bowl and mix them properly.
- Cover the mask on face for 20 minutes, then wash face with water.
Effect: Reduce oil and balance moisture for skin.
Grapefruit (pomelo) and yogurt
It’s not difficult to make this homemade face mask by yourself at all.
- ½ grapefruit for juice
- ½ jar of yogurt (sugar free)
- 1 soup spoon of wheat flour
The preparation and process for this mask is also simple. Here we go.
- Mix all of above materials in a clean bowl.
- Apply the paste on face for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
Effect: Provide moisture and help skin stay healthy and smooth.
Strawberry and fresh milk
Strawberry and fresh milk is the last one which I want to share with you, along with the today’s list of homemade face masks for oily skin.
To prepare this mask, you will need 5 or 6 strawberries and 1 table spoon of fresh milk.
- Smash strawberries in a bowl after washing them under running water. For being cleaner and removing toxins, you can soak them into salt water for 15 minutes.
- Mix smashed strawberry and fresh milk properly.
- Apply the paste on face with a clean brush.
- Let loose your body and mind for 20 minutes.
- Wash face with warm water.
Effect: Supply moisture and control sebum.
Keep in mind:
- Wash hands before preparing and applying the face masks.
- Apply the masks maximum three times in a week.
- Be patient for result because those homemade face masks for oily skin are natural herbs.
- Use the masks in evening before bed time.
- Avoid direct sun light; apply sun cream 30 minutes before you go out to protect your skin.
- Carry on skin care routine to provide enough moisture and minerals to the skin.
- Use water blank mineral skin mist while you are working at the front of computer in office. This step will supply sufficient water to the skin and reduce the activity of sebaceous gland.
I hope those homemade face masks for oily skin to be useful to you. You can share me and other readers your experience in applying the mask.
Additionally, you can also check other homemade face masks for your skin here.
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!