HOW TO USE PAPAYA FOR SKIN
Papaya has many benefits to our health. Also, it is used in beauty aspect. How to use papaya for skin?
Papaya contains a lot of papain – an enzyme (also known as papaya proteinase) helping to remove dead skin and control weight. Vitamins A, E, C are supportive in anti-aging, skin whitening and moisturization.
How to use papaya for skin
Here are some ways to do with papaya for skin.
Dead skin removal
- Remove seeds of ripe papaya, smash (or grind) it, and apply on face.
- Massage skin in circles for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Clean your face with water
- Apply routine skin care
This method is more complicated than method 1. Addition to ripe papaya, you need other materials, including:
- 1 slice of ripe papaya + 2 soup spoons of yogurt (sugar free)
- 1 soup spoon of honey (pure) + 1 teaspoon of rose water (extract)
- 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil (optional) + 1 vitamin E pill
- Mix all of those materials properly until the mixture becomes smooth;
- Apply the paste on your face, have a circulation massage gently for 5 – 7 minutes;
- Wash your face with water;
- Carry on your routine skin care
Effect: remove dead skin, minimize the pores and reduce freckles.
For this, you will need some fresh leaves and dry leaves of papaya.
- Wash fresh and dry papaya leaves carefully;
- Grind them in a clean mixer or blender;
- Add some water to make a thick paste;
- Apply this mask on your face and keep it for 20 – 30 minutes;
- Use clean water to remove the paste from your face
Effect: cure acne and moisturize the skin.
- Grind one slice of raw papaya with its seed in a mixer or blender;
- Cover the paste on your face, especially the areas of acne;
- Stay relax in 15 – 20 minutes, then wash your face with water.
Effect: remove blackheads.
If you are in rush to sleep, you can simply massage your face in circulations with slices of ripe papaya, especially on the areas of acne for 5 – 7 minutes. After that, wash your face with water and apply daily skin care procedures.
Otherwise, you can prepare a simple face mask as following:
- Smash a slice of ripe papaya in a clean bowl;
- Add one teaspoon of lemon extract to smashed ripe papaya;
- Cover the paste on your face for 15 – 20 minutes;
- Clean face with water.
Effect: relieve swelling and redness of pimples, prevent scar and darkness on skin.
If your skin color is not homogeneous, or having freckles, papaya face mask will help to improve and whitening your skin.
To use ripe papaya for skin whitening, you just need:
- ¼ ripe papaya; remove seeds
- 2 tablespoons of honey (pure)
How to prepare and apply the mask:
- Grind papaya in a blender (or you can smash it with a spoon);
- Mix honey and papaya, then apply the mixture on your face;
- Stay relaxed completely, and wash face with warm water after 15 – 20 minutes;
- Provide moisture to skin after that.
Though it’s beneficial to use papaya for skin, something needs keeping in your mind:
- Apply it maximum 3 times a week;
- Apply before bed time for best result;
- Avoid direct sunlight;
- Moisturizing your skin after covering the mask;
- Always wash face, hands, brush before applying papaya for skin;
- Patience is required because they are natural care and treatment methods;
- Having thin or sensitive skin, you need to consider to or not to use papaya for skin. If your skin is little itchy in the first time of use, you should stop the masks and find alternative method.
I hope you can pocket those tips on how to use papaya for skin care. Or you can check other homemade face masks for your skin here.
Do you ever try to use papaya for skin? If yes, share your experience with me and other readers for a opened discussion.
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!