Orange Peel Face Mask for Dark Spots Removal
How to use orange peel face mask for dark spots removal. Dark spots after acnes are nightmare to many of us. Dark spots on face cause an uncomfortable imperfection. By using a simple method with orange peel powder and rose water, we can gradually remove dark spots on the face to get our confidence back.
How to use orange peel face mask for dark spots removal
It’s quite easy to get the materials and prepare this face mask at home. The following is to prepare an orange peel face mask for dark spots removal.
- 3 to 5 teaspoons of orange peel powder (it’s up to your face size);
- 1 tablespoon of rose water (you can adjust the volume less depending on quantity of orange peel powder)
You can find those materials in supermarkets or drugstores near your place. Or you can also order them online these days.
Prepare and apply:
- Mix orange peel powder and rose water into a small clean bowl to become a thick paste;
- Keep the paste in refrigerator in 10 minutes before applying to your face, if you like a coolness;
- Do a slightly facial sauna with hot water steam in 5 to 10 minutes to open the pores and deep cleansing;
- Wash hands before using the fingers to apply the paste on your face; or you can use a clean facial brush to apply the paste;
- Stay relaxed and await the paste being dry completely (about 30 minutes);
- Gently use the fingers to rub for removing the paste;
- Rinse off your face with lukewarm water, then use normal water to gently pat your face;
- Release a peace for your facial skin in 10 minutes, then apply moisturizer;
- Apply the mask thrice a week (not more than that);
- Best time to apply orange peel face mask for dark spots removal is in evening, before bedtime;
- Always use sun block to protect your skin from harmful sunlight;
- Always provide moisturizer to skin to keep it fresh, flexible and healthy.
Orange peel face mask for dark spots removal – higher concentration of vitamins
Vitamin C contained in orange peel helps protect skin from free radical damage. Also, it assists in promoting a healthy skin glow and keeps acne at bay. Calcium in orange peel supports in renewing worn-out cells and is helpful to heal dry, flaky and itchy skin. Additionally, orange peel provides magnesium, which helps prevent oxidative stress in skin cells for glowing skin.
Everything needs its time. You need to be patient when using natural stuff for best result. Please share us your experience in removing dark spots for face if you have got any. Thank you for spending time on my blog and hope to see you more in other posts. Meanwhile, you can read on how to whiten your facial skin at home.
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!