IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS OF LEMON WATER
Lemon and its related products are very familiar with you, especially lemon water. We may acknowledge and recognize many health benefits of lemon. And today, I’d like to share with you about some impressive benefits of lemon water.
Detox Your Body
The way you start your new day in the early morning is really important for your health. Some of you may do exercise, or some walk the dog out for fresh air, or some are busy with family and kids. Although you don’t have enough time, try to drink one glass of warm lemon water to detoxify your body as the first thing in the morning. This drink will definitely keep you healthy and even looking younger thanks to its impressive effects.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C which helps to strengthen our body by rejuvenating the skin from inside the body. Thanks to it, our skin is refreshed and becomes brighter. Vitamin C is a popular home remedy for common cold. Also, it supports immune system, heart and skin as well as eyes. Additionally, vitamin C is an antioxidant which may prevent cancer by blocking damages caused by free radicals.
So what benefits does lemon water bring to our health? Let’s check it out.
Impressive benefits of lemon water to our health
- Protect the body by boosting the immune system with its rich content of vitamin C that is one of the safest and most effective nutrients in case of wise use. A healthy immune system will fight against microbes, bacteria and viruses which may destroy our health. Our body often consumes antioxidant vitamins to boost the immune system. Additionally, Vitamin C protects cells from oxidative damage.
- Balance pH level and detoxify the body. Lemon water has effect on the enzyme functions in the body, stimulate the liver and flush toxins out. Also, lemon is an amazing alkaline food which is low in calorie and can affect the acidity as well as pH level of bodily fluids.
- Play a key role as strong antibacterial agent because it contains pectin which is helpful to the colon (large intestine in our body).
- Being useful to eliminate toxins inside the body.
- Support digestive system and retain intestine in good condition. The drink helps to relieve indigestion or ease an upset stomach. Lemon water contains acid which is similar to the natural juices produced by the stomach.
- Providing the body with a lot of micronutrients like calcium, magnesium, potassium, citric acid and phosphorus, etc.
- Preventing the increase of harmful bacteria which cause many diseases to us.
- Treating common cold.
- Giving nourishment to the brain and nerve cells.
- Applying to relieve knee and joint pain as it dissolves uric acid.
- Providing sodium to the body after morning exercise.
- Strengthening the liver by energy provision to liver enzymes.
- Protecting eyes and preventing eye diseases.
- Protecting the skin from wrinkles and acne.
- Maintaining the level of oxygen and calcium in the liver.
- Controlling weight (weight loss).
Wow, lots of benefits of lemon water, right? What are you waiting for? Let’s start your new coming days with a glass of warm lemon water to be healthy. But remember to have your breakfast after one or two hours after drinking lemon water.
Are you drinking it every day? Do you want to share your experience to us?
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!