Top Herbals for Heart Disease
Here are top herbals for heart disease which can be found easily around you.
Considered as top herbals for heart disease, garlic has been shown in many studies that it can help reduce bad cholesterol while increase good cholesterol. Garlic can also support in regulating blood pressure, improving blood circulation. It is beneficial to inhibit thrombocytopenia (a blood disorder that the body does not produce enough platelets), which may cause a stroke. Garlic extract is helpful to protect the heart and decrease the risk of abnormal heart beats.
How to use garlic for heart disease
- Eat one or two cloves of raw garlic daily.
- Add garlic to your food.
- If you find difficulty in consuming raw garlic, take garlic extract or supplement
2. Green tea
Green tea is one of the top herbals for heart disease. Drinking green tea every day can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, heart attack and strokes. Antioxidant properties in green tea is effective to reduce bad cholesterol and improve the function of blood vessels.
How to use green tea for heart disease
- Consume 5 to 6 cups of green tea daily.
- Alternatively, you can take green tea supplement.
Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds, which are beneficial to increase blood circulation and prevent blood clots. It helps reduce bad cholesterol, enhance blood thinning property and prevent vein inflammation.
How to use turmeric for heart disease
- Wash fresh turmeric. Grind it and filter to get its pure water (curcumin). It is able to help the body repair some damage caused in immediate aftermath of a stroke.
- You can take turmeric power or supplement to replace fresh ones if you do not have much time.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder into a glass of warm water or milk.
Top herbals for heart disease cannot complete without ginger. This herb is good at lowering blood sugar levels and regulating blood circulation. Ginger is effective to remove bad cholesterol, prevent cardiovascular diseases and blood clots. The antioxidant properties in ginger can lower the risks of heart disease and hypertension.
How to use ginger for heart disease
- Boil some water with some slices of fresh ginger. Add little honey for good taste.
- You can take ginger extract or supplement or tea bags.
Among the top herbals for heart disease, basil is a rich source of antioxidants slowing down the effects of the time. Antibacterial and antioxidant properties in basil are able to fight off cancer and inflammation. Wise consumption of basil will lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides (fatty acids) in bloodstream, reduce the risk of stroke and heart disease.
How to use basil for heart disease
- Add to daily food (salad, or spices, flavor).
- Boil water and basil leaves for tea.
- Chew some fresh basil leaves every day.
Hibiscus is used in traditional medicine to fight off high blood pressure and liver problems. Some researchers have said that hibiscus is as beneficial to heart. The plant contains strong antioxidants controlling cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
How to use hibiscus for heart disease
- Drink two cups of hibiscus tea per day.
- Dry some hibiscus leaves and flowers in the shadow. Boil it with water to drink. Add some honey for good taste.
- Take convenient hibiscus tea bags.
Top herbals for heart disease – early start, early prevention
Modern lifestyle impacts a lot in our health these days, in which include heart disease. Combination of healthy food, lifestyle and exercise, we can add these herbals to daily diet or drink to protect the heart.
Whichever of herbs you consume, it’s should be sufficient. And, it’s always advised to get consultancy from your doctor or herbalist for safety.
For diabetes, you can read Top 5 remedies for diabetes.
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!