Wonderful Health Benefits of Banana
What are wonderful health benefits of banana? Banana is almost popular to each of us. Some of us consume banana at least once a day. Some may consume it more than one time every day. Today, we will together look into wonderful health benefits of banana.
Most wonderful health benefits of banana
Now we will go through wonderful health benefits of banana first.
Good for digestive system
- Banana is really helpful to people having problems with stomach, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea and constipation. High fiber content and oligosaccharide in banana helps to normalize bowel motility. Also, banana supports in restoring lost electrolytes after a diarrhea. Natural pectin in banana assists digestion and against intestinal infection.
- Another wonderful health benefits of banana is to stimulate reproduction of gastric mucosa, increase in mucus secretion and reduce acid in ulcer, and heal ulcers of the stomach.
- Banana is natural antacid, so it is also supportive in reducing heartburn effectively.
Reduce risk of stroke
You may be surprised at other wonderful health benefits of banana as it can help ward off the risk of a stroke. According to some studies, wise consumption of banana daily can keep stroke at bay thanks to its useful source of potassium.
Help brain stay power and work effectively
- Eating banana helps the brain function flexibly. It releases energy slowly, so this helps the brain stay alert. As a result, information processing speed to the brain becomes fast and proactively.
- Additionally, banana supplies potassium to the brain, which helps to keep oxygen level normalized for keeping mind sharp.
- Magnesium in banana supports activities between nerve cells of the brain and helps to improve concentration ability.
- Regular consumption of banana can help to fight dementia in elders.
Other wonderful health benefits of banana is to help overcome depression.
- Potassium is a useful mineral for heart rate. Besides, it helps to supply oxygen to brain and balance water level in the body. Whenever stress is there, metabolism increases and it causes a potassium loss. Luckily, we can get a recovery of potassium by eating banana.
- Moreover, banana has tryptophan – a type of protein, working to elevate the mood by stimulating serotonin production. Serotonin, a monoamine neurotransmitter, will keep the mood relaxed and stable, then create a happy mood.
Wonderful remedy for mind
- High content of vitamin B6 in banana helps to stay calm and maintain a healthy nervous system.
- As mentioned above, 5 – hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) contained in banana increases peace of mind and prevent depression effectively.
- Banana is also known to help improve quality of your sleep. Minerals and amino acids in banana make your body relaxed, which help you fall asleep. Also, banana can protect you from leg cramps at night, then help you have deep rest.
- Banana helps pregnant women reduce nausea and unpleasant symptoms when they wake up in the morning.
- This fruit can protect us from free radicals and chronic disease thanks to its rich content of antioxidant.
- Banana can also stabilize and control blood sugar.
- Banana supports in stabilizing biological constant in body so that metabolism can work out at its best.
- Pain relief during menstruation. Vitamin B6, magnesium and potassium loaded in banana can reduce water retention and bloating.
- Iron in banana stimulates production of hemoglobin and prevents suffer from anemia.
- Mosquito bites can be cured with inside of banana peel. This way helps to relieve inflamed and itchy skin area.
- You may get shocked to know another wonderful health benefits of banana in smoking cessation. Vitamins, potassium and magnesium in banana keep body away from influence of nicotine absence.
Banana – Natural Remedy
We just went through most wonderful health benefits of banana. After all, banana is a really natural remedy for our health. So this fruit should be added to our regular diet. However, as you know, too much of anything is bad, so wisely consumption of banana should be paid attention. We can eat 2 – 3 bananas every day.
I hope you find this article helpful and banana will be added to your regular diet for health. You can also check Banana Face Mask For Skin to get an idea in making your skin softer, smoother and more glorious.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Let’s stay tuned and healthy!
Sam is her name. She started this blog incidentally. It's a place where she would love to share helpful stuff to people around her. She feels happy to have more friends through this blog. She hopes visitors and readers can pick up a thing on her page for their real life. With her, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (Leonardo da Vinci) and "None of ladies are ugly, but only those who have not discovered their hidden beauty and charming yet." So she is going to write about skin care, fashion and other beauty related stuff. Also, family is the most important and beloved place to her. She's like to have some family topics that whole family can spend their time together after work or school. Some people who work overtime at every time and every places for career development, and for their beloved. But they forget to care themselves. They may encounter with health problems. So in this page, Sam also wants to share some topics relating to food and healthcare. She hopes you, the readers, shall have a good time when you visit her page. Be confident, Be happy, Be you!